Add to Cart to View Estimated Shipping
Motor Medic 5 Minute Motor Flush
- Improves oil circulation
- No damage to seals
- No bearing wear
- Cleans engine in 5 minutes
- Recommended before each oil change
- Helps remove engine deposits
Formulated for gasoline and diesel engines
Cleans engines in 5 minutes
Frees up sludge from slow city driving
- Check to make certain oil in crankcase is up to safe level.
- Add to cold engine before changing oil and filter. Idle engine at normal speed for 5 minutes. DO NOT DRIVE THE VEHICLE. Product will circulate throughout the entire lubricating system of your engine dissolving sludge, gums and varnishes from engine and oil pan. It also frees sticking valves and rings.
- Drain crankcase and remove oil filter. Replace drain plug and install new oil filter. NOTE: On engines with 75,000 miles or excessive deposits, remove and clean the oil pan to minimize the risk of engine damage.
- Refill crankcase with oil.
NOTE: Extremely dirty engines may require repeat treatment. Follow directions 1 to 4. Use before each oil change.
IMPORTANT: MOTOR MEDIC® Motor Flush is not recommended for Turbo Charged engines when the Turbo charger is lubricated by engine oil. For those applications, use MOTOR MEDIC® Synthetic Motor Flush for Turbo Charged Gas and Diesel Engines (MFD1).
Manufacturer: NiTEO Products
Brand: Solder Seal, Gunk, Radiator Specialty, Motor Medic
Part Number: MF3
Size: 32 fluid ounces
Package Qty: 1