WIZARDS Mist-N-Shine Professional Detailer, Available in Two Sizes
WIZARDS Mist-N-Shine Professional Detailer
- EASY TO USE: Mist-N-Shine Professional Detailer will dust and clean all vehicle paint, clear coat, chrome, plastics, glass and even the new ceramic coatings. Brightens any automobile paint and hides light swirls without rubbing or liquid polishing abrasives. This ultimate quick detailer is anti-static and streak free on regular or custom paints for cars, motorcycles, trucks, semis, boats, airplanes, RVs and even on guitars as an easy guitar polish.
- ALL-SURFACE CLEANER: Quick spray and wipe application to clean and shine most any multi-surface application such as chrome, polished metal, paint and clear coat, varnished wood, and even mirrors and glass. Adds a pleasant fragrance when used for interior care as a quick wipe down to remove dust and fingerprints in the car or home.
- EFFECTIVE BUG REMOVER: Mist-N-Shine is perfect for removing light bugs from vehicle glass and motorcycle windshields, not only removing bugs but adding a slick finish so they won’t stick as much the next time. It contains no wax, petroleum, alcohol, or ammonia that can damage plastic used on motorcycle windshields making it safe as a polycarbonate cleaner. No need for a detail brush or dusting pads, simple spray the surface, allow to soak for a few seconds and then wipe away bugs.
- 1-GALLON SIZE: This convenient 1 gallon size of Mist-N-Shine will re-fill your 22 oz. spray bottle about six times making it the best value for all your detailing kits and shining projects. It carries a long shelf life so stocking up and storing in the garage means it will always be ready to refill your bottle so you won’t run out.
- WHAT MAKES US WIZARDS: At Wizards Products we formulate, blend and package our own products; we are a manufacturer with exclusive formulas and owner involvement; we strive to develop the best high-gloss polishes, sealants, spray wax, rubbing compounds and detailing products available today. We are not just another marketing company selling someone else’s formulas with a different label.