Car Brite Trilogy #2 Car Polish, 1 Gallon
Car Brite Trilogy #2 Car Polish is a creamy, light-cut, body shop safe, oil-based compound formulated to remove 1500-2000 grit wet sand scratches, light oxidation and light scratches from factory and refinished single stage paint and clearcoat. The low-dust formula makes for fast and easy clean-up. Silicone-free.
- Aluminum oxide formula provides extended range of abrasiveness for multi-stage polishing in one step.
- Silicone-free formula is safe for body shops
- Low-dust formula for easy clean-up
- Clearcoat safe
Function: Removes light scratches, oxidation and swirl marks
Surfaces: Painted surfaces
Formulation: Oil-in-water emulsion
Color: Light cream
VOC Compliant: Yes
Body Shop Safe: Yes
How to use
Prior to use:
Shake product prior to using.
Ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Apply small amount of product directly on painted surface when using a rotary high-speed polisher or directly to pad if using a dual-action polisher.
- Buff a 2' x 2' area with polisher (2800 rpm, or less) and polishing pad keeping pad flat on the surface, not allowing product to dry, until scratches are no longer visible and surface appearance is consistent. Add a small amount of product if necessary. Use a cross-hatch pattern if using a dual-action polisher.
- Remove residue with clean, soft cloth. Inspect for consistency and repeat step 2 if necessary.
Tip: Clean foam pad regularly with foam pad brush and wool pads with a pad spur.
Manufacturer: NiTEO Products LLC
Brand: Car Brite
Product Size: 1 Gallon
Item Number: CBOOB060I03
Weight: 8.93 lbs
UPC Each: 079933964727
UPC Case: 079933964703
Package Quantity: 1 each